CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sister, sister...

No photographic works of art here...but just some documentation of the girls first day encounters. So far, so good. (besides one minor incident of Ava brushing Kaiya's hair with a round, metal brush.)

So thankful that God gave me two beautiful little girls, and that I know what an amazing gift it is to have a sister.




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Katie

just precious

parsonsfamily

beautiful pics...sorry we keep missing each other. I'm stalking your blog for updates. I will give you a call on our drive to OK tomorrow.

Jackie

They are beautiful together!!

Alicia

I love the new pics! Heidi, you look amazing and the girls are just adorable together. They just don't even know how lucky they are to have each other yet. :0) Miss you more than you know . . can't wait to talk soon. :0)

The Moser Fam...

I've been waiting for these pictures. They are both so cute. Ava is going to be a good big sister. You look awesome! Love you lots!

Anonymous

Great pics! You look fabulous!

April Gann

It turns out that I am now blog-stalking you.

Susan

what a beautiful family....you have given Ava such a special gift.. a sister to grow up with..congrats!

Joanna

Heidi, this is Abby's friend Joanna. I have to admit that sometimes I peek at your blog because you have the cutest family EVER!

And now it's even cuter with the addition of yet another adorable baby girl.

Congratulations!

Post a Comment