Our good friends from Detroit came to spend the weekend with us to help celebrate Mark's birthday and help entertain our children. (Ok, they didn't come for that, but got roped into it as evidenced by photos below.) We had so much fun having a grown up slumber party. :)
Everybody getting a little Kaiya action...
And Ava...we had Michigan and State fans, so she was very confused about the cheering and just ended up yelling go go go during most of the game.Everybody getting a little Kaiya action...
Ok, cutest matching pajamas that Ava absolutely refused to pose in. Maybe another time.
Birthday boy with his girls......(except me :))


4 comments:
looks like alot of fun! I love the girls matching pjs. That is the fun in having two girls!! :)
So fun! I miss those guys! :) Looks like you all had a great time. I love those pjs the girls have too...so cute!
i want to hold your baby (trying not to get jealous of all the other people have already had a chance!!!)...cute pictures and glad you had some fun visitors! :) kaiya and ava and precious and as cute as ever! love you!
OOOOOOOOH so jealous! I wish I was there in "Big Red" cuddling Kaiya! Not fair! Michigan might as well be another planet. :0)
Post a Comment