CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mom who?

Ava loves Mark. This is fine with me. I step in for dirty diapers.

Saturday night we went out for Mexican. Because when you are 40 weeks pregnant you start to do whatever people say worked for them. (I am not going to over comment about how much I miss Mexican food in Houston, or how much I miss having friends to go EAT mexican food with: Liardons, and Andersons, we longed for you). Anyway-it didn't work. I am still pregnant. Don't even tell me to drink castor oil. Not doing it.

When we got there, they said-instead of a high chair, what about a booth with a booster seat. Um, hmmmm. She is 1. She won't sit down in a grocery cart, she won't sit anywhere for more than 93 seconds. But-I weighed the benefits of a booth seat vs. chair on my tailbone and we went with it. Mark was a real dear and took the job of sitting by her. It actually worked surprisingly well. She even fed herself with a fork.


He is smirking because he is pretending to read but really watching football. Whatever works.
Sheriff hasn't gotten much screen time lately. He is still pretty much the most perfect canine in my opinion. Saturday night he cuddled with me while Mark was kind enough to let me watch The Notebook. (crying the baby out doesn't work either.)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Abby

Where did you eat?? There are almost NO good Mexican restaurants around here! It sucks. Great pics of Ava and Mark! Even though I get my feelings hurt sometimes, I love the fact that my kids LOVE Kyle!
Anxiously awaiting a text...

The Moser Fam...

Well, do you remember what my old doctor told me to do to bring on labor with Ben?? :) You might want to give that a whirl...yeah, right?! :) I love these picture. She looks so grown in the ones at the mexican joint w/ Mark. She is posing with a cute little smile. I miss her..and you! I just got your message and will call you soon. I was upstairs w/ my Mom taping in prep for more painting...good times. LOVE YOU!

Ben and Erin

I love reading your posts...they always have so much wit! I'm sure you are so ready to have your little girl. My friend just had her baby after going past her due date. She was very ready--walking miles a day, etc...she still ended up being induced. :) Oh well! Anyway, Ava is as cute ever!

Katie

See? If y'all had just stayed here, you could have eaten at Chuy's with us AND had a baby already.

Oh, and are y'all wearing COATS? Seriously? (You would have done the aforementioned things in your summer clothes...well, the Mexican food. A hospital gown is a hospital gown.)

brianandcourt

i tried everything anyone told me with both my girls... the only thing that worked was good ol'fashioned... pitocin. :)
good luck! still checking daily for signs of the baby's arrival. now i'll start checking twice a day!

Anonymous

waiting to hear the good news! :-) wish i could be there to help, but that is one area you have over-covered already :-) love & miss you guys...

Post a Comment