CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

just hanging around...

This picture just makes me laugh. Like-uhhhh...what mom?
Playing with Daddy before bed.
Remember the aforementioned obsession with water? It carries over into all aspects of life. Including bathing all the objects in my bathroom drawer.
That's right folks-I expire before the milk. A whole week before the milk. Hope the baby chooses to abide by her date! Goodness knows the milk always does!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Moser Fam...

You are getting so close...I can't wait to hear about the arrival of sweet baby girl #2! :) Love the pictures of Ava. She is seriously getting cuter by the minute! Hugs!

MP

okay..seriously..cade does the same thing with the bathtub. Is that the hot water she turns on? It is the only handle he can reach. Yesterday he ruined all of my tampons! So horrible. So funny how exploratory our children are.

p.s. love her outfit in the first photo

Katie

Funny about the milk! I've been anxiously waiting by my phone...

Post a Comment