CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday and a half!

Fun DeKorne family trivia: Mark and Ava share birthdays/half birthdays. (Kaiya, sorry babe, we missed it by 7 days!)
Happy Birthday to my sweet husband. Mark just exemplifies fun. Everywhere he is is more fun. I think most people who know him can attest to a game Mark made up, a snow fort he built, a motor he added to something, or something more fun because he was there.

He is such a generous, funny, wonderful, loving husband and provider. And-there is nobody I would rather have as the Dad of my babies. Happy Birthday babe! We love you! (and miss you...come home so we can make you a cake :))



Ava just a few days old...only a year and a half ago!
Obviously Ava inherited some of her father's personality...
And his love of talking on the phone. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Happy Birthday, Mark! Hope you had a great day! Oh..and Heids..I think Ava may have inherited her love for the phone from BOTH of her parents! :)

Abby

Ha, I was totally going to say the same thing as Ali. Nice try blaming that all on Mark...

Your husband is loads of fun, and I'm glad to know you both! Happy birthday Mark!

Katie

You are right about FUN Mark! I love his fun laugh. Hope his birthday was great.

Post a Comment