CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4,480 Minutes

Today is Kaiya's 2 week birthday. The math: I have fed her no less than 8 times a day every day for 2 weeks. At 40 minutes a pop, that's 4,480 minutes I have spent feeding her. (Roughly 74 1/2 hours) That's a lot of time folks. No wonder I am totally into her. :) At the risk of being too deep-I think it's neat how God does that, to help you get to spend time with your baby, and force you to sit and rest so your body can recover. Although I am anxious to get to sleep again. :)

She has had a good two weeks, including an introduction to steak.
We have been able to keep Kaiya alive despite the forceful loving from her big (well, sorta big) sister.

Ava carefully pointing out her eyes. (or, not so carefully)
Chatting with Grandma and Aunt Lolly....such a sweet baby!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Thanks for posting more pictures. She is so adorable and alert and she looks so much like Ava did as a newborn! I love the pictures of the two of them together too! Hugs!

MP

yes thanks for the pictures. I love how you broke it down into minutes!! she is just so adorable. I just want to eat her ups..her little arms..too cute! :)

Ben and Erin

These new pics of Kaiya are so cute! I love how alert she is. I can't believe you calculated the feeding down to hours...that is an insane amount of time devoted to feeding, but I know we all did it!! It is neat how God designed it that way too. Beautiful girls!

Anonymous

Oh, I just love both of those cute girls! I can't wait to see all of you in person again. Thanks for the new adorable pictures. Love all of you!

Courtney

what great perspective you have on how much time you spend feeding in the beginning - i need to have that attitude next time! of course i loved every minute with will, i must admit...i missed my sleep! kaiya could seriously not be any cuter!!!

Post a Comment