a whole labor day weekend with no pictures. so-i found a picture of ava from a year ago today and then recently. a lot more teeth (15 in 16 months!) and hair. :) hopefully i can aquiesce some shots from someone else's camera over the weekend....until then, sorry for being boring!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love her. She is so precious and cute!! I get to see you in THREE days! :) YIPPPEEEE!!
she seriously has that many teeth?!?! That is great. She probably has been teething since may!! :)
What a doll. Can't wait to see her (and YOU!) in a few days!
I love the year ago comparison. Good idea! :) Ava is so cute!! Then and Now! Clare's 12-16th teeth are all coming in right now. We've had a few rough nights in the last couple of weeks, but now that her teeth have broken through, our nights are much quieter. :)
Post a Comment