CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Every Kish begins with "K"***

Before we headed home from North Carolina, we got to see our friends the Kish's. God did a really cool thing my senior year of college and put Kristy and I in two MISERABLE classes together. Often shared trauma brings people closer, and this was certainly the case for us. BUT-the reason it was so cool that we met and became good friends, was because then 2 years later, when I met Mark-he just so happened to be good friends with Justin..her almost husband. (I will save how I got them together for another post :)) Anyway-Kristy and I still communicate almost every day in some fashion-and she is one of my favorite friends ever! We have gotten to share many weddings, wives weekends, and other events because of our husbands being dual members of a secret society. We love you guys!


***********Kristy came up with the very creative title I used above for her blog that she is going to start when they have kids in a few years. I can't take any credit for the creativity. :)***************
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Cute pictures....glad you got to see Kristy..and the blog title made me laugh! :)

Post a Comment