(except my sisters in law, whom i love dearly)
I had a perfect, amazing, weekend because I got to spend it all with my sisters. Not much better in the world! My sister Laurel drove from Kentucky to help throw a birthday party for Melinda. We had so much fun. Some highlights of being with my sisters that you don't get with just anyone:
*we all wanted to take a nap at 10:00 every morning :) (in the same bed)
(My Dad told all of our husbands when they asked to marry us that "his girls have always needed their sleep". A self fulfilling prophecy, we are 3 of the biggest sleep whores I know!)
*cramming into one fitting room so we could all be together
*eating donuts for breakfast and lunch, and bread and oil and cheese for dinner
Laurel, Heidi, Melinda
I had a perfect, amazing, weekend because I got to spend it all with my sisters. Not much better in the world! My sister Laurel drove from Kentucky to help throw a birthday party for Melinda. We had so much fun. Some highlights of being with my sisters that you don't get with just anyone:
*we all wanted to take a nap at 10:00 every morning :) (in the same bed)
(My Dad told all of our husbands when they asked to marry us that "his girls have always needed their sleep". A self fulfilling prophecy, we are 3 of the biggest sleep whores I know!)
*cramming into one fitting room so we could all be together
*eating donuts for breakfast and lunch, and bread and oil and cheese for dinner
Laurel, Heidi, Melinda
(for those of you who don't know our story, yes, we are quite far apart in age. :) same parents(everyone asks) and they have never treated me like i was any younger! we have been best friends since as long as i can remember!)
When I went to the dr. last week the baby was breech. Luckily there was a midwife there to give me some tips on how to turn her. However, I was not very good at said exercises. (I was also very glad Mark was not there to witness for lots of reasons!)Wore me right out.
I'm going to need to avoid white shirts when baking for the next 5 weeks. This one may be beyond repair!

13 comments:
You look so good, Heidi. I was ready to try acupuncture to get Rose to turn around, but she did it on her own at 36 weeks. You have time...but remember that's an option. ;)
You poor thing. Don't worry... we will pray that baby into position from Chicago. :)
Is it possible that you are looking prettier every day?! How is it even fair??!! Good luck with this home stretch - you're almost there!
What a fun time with your sisters. There isn't anything better. :) My sister and I are really close too. You look great too by the way! I love those baby exercises you were working on. :)
heidi!!!!! thanks for your comments.
1. you are the prettiest i think you ever have been! pregnancy looks good on you girl!
2. shut your mouth. donuts all day and bread and oil and cheese for dinner? love that.
You Anderson girls sure are cute. So glad you had fun!
I am so glad you had a great time at the party! I'm sure having Laurel there made hosting much easier. You know how much I understand the sister bond. I can't get over how absolutely adorable you look-cute dress! Maybe that is why Baby Bertha (that's what you get for keeping the name a secret :0)) is moving so much-she is trying to turn over. :0) Love ya!
Well, I will just ditto all the other comments...you are gorgeous and I'm so glad you had fun with your sisters! :) Can't wait to see you!! Love!
You girls are way too cute! Looking forward to next week :)
you are just so beautiful, Heids. and your belly is so cute! i hope the exercises work for you...you are almost there! and i miss being pregnant just so i can eat donuts and oil and bread all day...ahhh... miss you!!
all of your faces crack me up! you are freakin' adorable!!
Oh how I love sisters!! I get to see Beth this weekend and don't even think I'll be able to sleep tonight because of it! :) You look great!
you are officially insane.
i am the one almost jealous of you! i would love to be married and have two little muffinheads to take care of right now!! i feel so unmotivated to do my art right now. where in the world do you live? i thought you were in houston? if so, i can come take pics sometime. how fun would that be. and we can make some popcicle stick crafts like we did back in the crafts hut. oh my gosh.
I don't know what I would do if I didn't live in the same town as both of my sisters! Looks like you had so much fun. And before I even read these other similar comments, I was going to post how absolutely beautiful you look!!! Your face does not look huge at all, and I couldn't even tell you didn't have any makeup on in the sunset picture. You should be a pregnancy model(just like you could have been a bridal model, a teacher model, etc!)! Hang in there for these last few weeks!
Post a Comment