CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

If you build it...(getting sick of that one, yet??)

Thank goodness for our new guest room! Since I don't have many friends in Michigan yet I just have to keep shipping in old ones. :) This week my friends from Houston are here. Alicia and Melissa and baby Addison--this is good Baby Bootcamp for my darling Ava. Please pray for Addison that she does not get stepped on or smashed in any other way this week!

Playing with the toy-getting in the toy-staring inquisitively-and finally deciding Addie would be worthy of some milk.

We did get to sneak out for a little while kiddo-free. Well, almost-besides the one I'm lugging around. (I'm getting to the obnoxious stage of pregnancy, the one where I unknowingly grunt when I stand up or bend over...really need to work on that.)
Alicia's ingenious solution to deal with the mullet: a french twist! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie

Wish we could come visit...love the zebra print bow. Glad she had something to wear with it.

Ben and Erin

Looks like you are already having a great time with your friends! I need to go get a pedicure and relax! It seems like you always have visitors...so fun! I love seeing the pictures of Ava interacting with the baby...too cute. Clare loves to share her milk and snacks with any and every child she can find. And I like her bow in the back--it works! :)

The Moser Fam...

Glad you are having fun....Ava is so cute sitting in the bouncy seat! Miss you!

Post a Comment