We got to use our guest room for the second week in a row! My friend Kelly and her sweet 2 year old Bryce came for the weekend. We had so much fun doing nothing except eating and drinking Diet Coke and changing diapers! :)
I am not even going to TELL you what the main course of our meal was. All I'll say is the server who brought it out asked where the other 6 people were. :)
I am not even going to TELL you what the main course of our meal was. All I'll say is the server who brought it out asked where the other 6 people were. :)
I dragged Mark and Kelly to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. They liked it despite the harassmsent I received.
While we ate our Farmer's Market lunch, Bryce helped himself to Mark's shoes. SO cute!
Bathtime fun. Kelly was nice enough to bathe Ava twice for me since otherwise ain't happening much-bending isn't the easiest right now! (Like, those sprinkler pictures from last week was her last immersion in water :))

2 comments:
Nevermind my last comment about no Kelly pictures...I see them now....looks like fun....Bryce and Ava are cute in the tub and your belly has really grown since I saw you! you are cute!
I LOVE farmers markets! Dave and I visited Josh & Nikki Kijanko in St. Louis when I was 8 mos pregnant, and we spent the morning browsing all the goods. I was so hungry that I seriously almost passed out. I bought a peach and it was the best peach ever...probably only because I was pregnant and starving so ANYTHING would taste like the best thing ever! You look great, Heidi...such a fashionista ;-)
Post a Comment