CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Lots More Vacation......(like 3 posts worth)

I would like to show this picture to document that one time she did almost smile while in the car. This is because she now says cheese. If that's the best we can do, I'll take it. :)

Nothing like some good mousse, huh Mark?
Before bed photo shoot.
Ok, I have a little bit of an obsession with sunsets. But how cool is it that God does this every day and we usually miss it?! Threw a rainbow one in there, too. Breathtaking to me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abby

Ava looks like a mini Heidi in that smiley car picture. So cute.

Looks like a wonderful vacation. Hope you're having fun with Ann this week!

Ben and Erin

Your sunset pictures are beautiful. Looks like it was a wonderful time!

The Moser Fam...

I miss you and your baby. I agree with Abby...she looks JUST like you in the carseat pic. Such a Heidi face! I LOVE IT! :) The sunset pics are cool...your new camera takes some good photos!

Post a Comment