CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

If you build it, they will come...

We finally finished a guest room in the basement so that our visitors don't have to sleep on the couch. (sorry virgil and april) Aunt Ann was our first guest and we had so much fun! Basically our week involved sitting, shopping, eating, project runway, and Diet Coke. Doesn't get much better than that in my book!

Mark babysat so we could go to dinner with my cute sister.

Ann very graciously shared her ice cubes and allowed Ava to stir her tea with a knife.
Cuddling (as much as Ava cuddles) on the deck with Aunt Ann.
We went out to lunch and thankfully Mark finally removed Ava from the iced tea by doing the obvious thing, allowing her to take a fork and pick up leaves in the grass by the restaurant. :) I am sad this dress is so short! I remember thinking when I opened it, dear Lord this will never fit!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie

Is Mark growing a goatee, or is that just 5 o'clock shadow?

Anonymous

Great pictures! Your belly shot is great too! I'm at almost 20 weeks. Can hardly believe it!

Ben and Erin

These pictures of Ava are so cute and I love her dress and know exactly what you mean about them seeming so big and then all of a sudden (or so it seems) the clothes fit and she's growing out of them! Also, I wanted to mention that it sounds like Ava and Clare are very similar in the cuddling department. Unless she's tired, it's the middle of the night, or she's having one of those days...it just doesn't happen that often! I get the most cuddle time, but even for my family members she just doesn't like to sit and cuddle. :) Anyway, you look great as always and glad you had a fun weekend!

Alicia

Two things. . . Totally can't wait to stay in the fancy new guest suite. I am so counting the days!
AND tell Mark that Greg and I dig the facial hair! That is what Greg looks like an hour after shaving. :0)

The Moser Fam...

glad you had fun with ann! you all look so cute in the lunch pic....ava's dress is adorable....new baby will be wearing it in no time! love you!

Post a Comment