CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's A Girl!!!

So I'm technologically challenged and this is the best I could do with the picture...but isn't she pretty?! :) I was so thankful to see this sweet girl and that she finally quit moving enough for us to see her face. Even though this is blurry, you can see that her spine and nose and mouth and head are all normal. Thank you God for another healthy baby!!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

kflyingcircus

yeah!!!!! so excited for another girl cousin :-) love you guys.

Abby

Yay! Since Ava seems to be spoken for already, maybe Maguire will have a chance with her younger sister ;)

MELANIE

Congratulations! Katie told me you were finding out today. She looks pretty already like her big sister and Mom!

parsonsfamily

She is beautiful already! I am so excited for all of you guys! She already looks so big!

Katie

The best news all day! God is good, and I can't wait to meet the newest blessing.

The Moser Fam...

YIPPPPPPEEEEE! Did you get my voicemail? I'm so happy for you, Mark and especially, Ava! I'm so excited for her to have a sweet little sister to love on and be friends with over the years. She is so beautiful already! I love that you can see the outline of her face...cute little nose! I am praying that she continues to grow strong and stay healthy! LOVE YOU! :)

Lauren

CONGRATULATIONS! That will be so fun to have TWO little adorable girlies to care for! I'm so excited for you!

Abby
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby

Sorry, I deleted my last comment because I was missing a word and couldn't figure out how to edit it. :)

ANYWAY - I am so thrilled for you, and just love that you are going to have a house full of girls! She is going to be darling, just like her big sis Ava. Congratulations!

brianandcourt

I'm so jealous that you know what you're having!! :) I tried twice to find out, and the baby is hiding its parts.
But in all seriousness, congrats! How fun for Ava to have a sister! :)

Ben and Erin

Congratulations! How fun to have two little girls to play together. Ava will love having a little sister I'm sure. :) I'm glad your little one is healthy and doing great. You look great by the way--in your previous post of pictures.

Post a Comment