I have to do these collages bc Picasa only lets you put 4 pictures on at a time. I have way too many for that. :)
Long Island Sound
Got to see Virgil and Kate again! Yippee! Although I don't know how hard and long I laughed at all these messed up family pictures. A few of them are kind of disturbing! :) (my two dads and mom and mom) The family picture of them is sure cute though! We need a baby Hughes!Long Island Sound
Daddy pushing Ava around the house WAY over the speed limit.
Poor Kate crammed in a chair with the big pregnant lady.


3 comments:
awesome pictures...the ones by the water are REALLY good....i love them all, but especially like the sepia one of you and ava...so cute! oh..and ava's big ol smile in the car is priceless! Love!
Cute pictures. That's so fun that you got to hang out with Kate and Virgil too. They are such sweet people! :) Ava is just too cute.
Does A have red hair???? SO cute!
Post a Comment