CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

If you eat half a bag of Tostitos, with an avocado, is the avocado still healthy?

These are just some things I wonder about. Like what the heck Jewel is doing coming out with a country album. Here are a few new pictures. Not the most exciting pictures ever, but better than seeing the same old thing when you click on the blog. (Which really annoys Ryan Peterson...)

In the first picture it dawns on her what fun she has been missing out on. She then proceeded to climb in and out of the toy box at Aunt Lindy's. (Our home away from home, especially when Dad is gone!)
I realize this is not the cutest picture of Ava, and any advice on the rapidly approaching mullet is greatly appreciated, but I just thought I'd give a little shout out to bibs. I've never been too into them, since as most people know I'm about as NON anal as they come. I told my friend Kristy I'd like to try it for a couple days, though. I bet I'd get a lot done. Anyway, strawberries are one of the great loves of her life, and they show up beautifully on her white shirt! (sorry again, Aunt Jane!)
It was a GORGEOUS weekend so Mark and his cousin Jeff decided it was time to go tubing. There was snow one month ago. I just went for a jet ski ride where my feet got damp and I thought I had frostbite. They said it was because I'm not a "real" DeKorne. Whatever. I'm from Texas. Hence the bewilderment about Jewel.
In an attempt to be anal, or, I guess just somewhat productive, I emptied the dishwasher. I had to get the knives out of Ava's favorite climbing toy! She is quite the monkey. Climbs on or in everything! Pardon the casserole on her face and shirt, but now that I see it, I will have to remember to put that outfit on her next time she eats strawberries!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Moser Fam...

you make me laugh....i love all the pictures of ava and her messy shirt and face! the tubing looks fun...assuming the water is 80 degrees or more. :) i prefer my lakes to be like hot tubs. jewel is coming out w/ a country cd? weird. love you!

Abby

I have a suggestion about how to deal with the mullet, but I'm sure you already know what it is ;) See you tomorrow!
BTW, I can relate with Ryan... ;)

Unknown

Wahoooooo...i got a reference. Does this mean I am now famous? Ava is so cute, I love checking your blog daily, and I want to come visit her sometime soon.

kflyingcircus

LOVE IT! Nothing stops those DeKorne boys from the water. NOTHING! I am happy to go in, just in the summer time. I'll just stay on the shore and take pictures, thank you. ;-0 You'd think we let our kids play outside in the freezing temps (which we do not have here) with the number of times they get pneumonia. Right now, Jack is the one on meds. How long until the other two get it again! Love you! PS: Almost 20 weeks, BOY OR GIRL????

Katie

Love the new look. Decided against the other theme? Funny post. Hey, I'm from Texas, and I sort of like that new jewel song.

The Moser Fam...

ok...i know i've already posted a comment here, but just had to say that i LOVE the new look....cute title too...you are more creative than you thought! :)

Abby

Are you going to post the story of the hashbrowns? :)

Very cute! Ava will be pleased with her fancy online baby book.

Post a Comment