CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Part II

I love how in the first picture it's like she realizes there is something missing from her cone :)-that only lasted a minute though! She chowed down that whole thing, including the crumbs from her dress!

Mark and Virgil got to play some, too. Fishing off our dock-and Mark two timing it with the Barbie rod Ava got for her birthday. (sorry Aunt Jane) It worked though! His two catches! You can't even tell which one came from the girl rod.
Virgil caught the biggest fish of the day!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Abby

Jersey Junction! I thought the inside of that ice cream place looked familiar :)
Yeah, why don't you do a better job of staying current with your blog?! You're a whole--what?--week and a half off?! LOL!

Courtney

So fun looking at all your pics - Ava is adorable! Thanks for leaving a comment for me...i'm blogger virgin ;-) Great hearing from you!!

kflyingcircus

I want to know if you ate the fish that mark caught! :-)

Ben and Erin

I'm adding you to my blog and just wanted you to know. :) Hope that's okay! Looks like you guys had a great time together.

The Moser Fam...

Cute pics! It is fun to come home and find new pictures to look at! Give Ava a kiss from ME! :)

Post a Comment