CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

when mom's away...


Dad will go buy something to play with! Mark has wanted a radio controlled boat for as long as I've known him. This was the big weekend. The thing goes like 50 miles an hour. I don't really get it, but my nephew told me that's because I'm not a guy. Anyway-Mark was happy, so I am, too.
Could not pay me enough money to wade in that water that had snow on it 3 weeks ago!!
One boat rescue-thank goodness for our fancy canoe!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

txartist62

oh wow! tell mark i completely understand his fascination with the remote control boat! maybe it was growing up every summer on the lake in Canada - but i think they're great fun!! :) we had one that would go really fast too - and you should've seen the look on some people's faces when we would "drive" it right up next to their canoe or fishing boat over at the island :)~ i'm sure AVA loves it too - they are a riot! :)

The Moser Fam...

totally a boy thing....i'm sure mike and ben would be in heaven playing with the boat too! i can't wait to come visit sometime soon....your property is awesome! love you!

kflyingcircus

Mark was always trying to get my dad go get him some remote controlled object! Ask Mark if he remembers Radio Shack, Uncle Victor and the $100 bills! I bet your nephews are getting a kick out of it too! Boys and their toys!!!

Post a Comment