CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

525,600 minutes...

I realize that pretty much everyone in the world has had a child with a first birthday and that I am nothing new. But man, it's weird! All the stuff everyone says, can't believe, time flies, blah blah blah. So true. When I look at the first picture from a year ago, to the one where she is eating Garbanzo beans with cilantro for dinner-it kind of hits me! (she didn't complain and it was good protein)




We had such a fun day. Mark was home with us and we played, opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa and Oma and Opa, our cousins and Aunt Lindy came over, it was a great day. And, since it was Mark's half birthday, he got a little boat action in. :) I am so thankful for our precious girl. I'm praying she grows up to love Jesus and can't thank him enough for giving her to us to love. Happy Birthday sweet Ava!! (Way overtook pictures, wanted to squeeze them all in! She loved the rubber duckies from Oma and wanted one everywhere she could hold one! And thanks Grandma Judy for the cute birthday outfit!)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Abby

Happy birthday, Ava! And no, you can never "overtake" on first birthday pictures ;) Call me tomorrow and we'll pick a "date". Pick-a-date?! Hee hee...

txartist62

oh my goodness - could that child be ANY cuter?! in a word - NO :) happy, happy birthday to babygirl!

kflyingcircus

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you!

The Moser Fam...

I LOVE these pictures...they are so adorable and the family one in black and white is REALLY good! You should frame that one! She is so adorable and has grown up so much. I just can't wait to get my hands on her. Happy Birthday, Ava!!! Love you....

Anonymous

She is so adorable!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Ava!

Lauren

Happy FIRST birthday, Ava! She is getting so big and she is VERY precious!!!

Erin and Josh

Happy Birthday Ava! Wow...can't believe she's already a year old. That is so crazy! Love the pictures. :)

brianandcourt

Happy Birthday Ava! (And hello Heidi! Do you find that people are more excited to see your child than they are to see you? That happens to me all the time.) :) Love the picture collages. I check for updates often even though I don't say hello. I'm guilty of blog-stalking, as Abby called it.
When are you due?

Alicia S.

Happy Birthday AVA!!! It feels like you were just born yesterday! I thought about you all day yesterday. Miss you and can't wait to see you in August!!!

April Gann

What I actually can't get over is how big Aiden and Cole are! Talk about time flying...
I hope there's room in Grand Rapids for one more person to be obsessed with Ava. She's adorable, smart, and advanced in most motor skills. You can't ask for a better one year old. Love you all!

Anonymous

Heidi I love the new look of the blog! I miss hanging with the Dekorne family. By the way Ava is super cute!!!

Post a Comment