CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Obnoxious Mom...

Uncle Dave took a few pictures of Ava during her party. This is mostly for me as currently this blog is the only documentation of Ava's life...but I thought they were pretty cute. :)




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Those are beautiful pictures. I especially love the first one. She has the more irresistible face! Love you!

Abby

What a little doll! I love the little bloomers with her name :)

Anonymous

She is just so gorgeous!

brianandcourt

So cute! And I agree with abby - the bloomers are great!

kflyingcircus

adorable! she is the cutest little one year old ever! love the pictures! birthday package on the way :-)

txartist62

that child is just too beautiful :)

Ben and Erin

These pictures are so adorable. Ava is so cute! I'm glad to see new pictures and lots of them! :) You do a great job on the blog Heidi! Clare has a pair of bloomers with her name on them. I love them too! So cute!

Post a Comment