My fabulous brother and sister in law swung through town for a quick lunch...so fun to be all together for a couple minutes!!! I totally lucked out in the sibling department. Although we missed the biggest sister terribly!
I was happy to chaperone the field trip where we got donuts.These two little bundles of happy make me just that.
One of the many reasons I love my friend Abby with my whole heart.
Had a Wednesday night tradition of eating dinner with Grandma.
And this buddy-fully welcomed him to the world of people that eat normal food.




1 comments:
It's a deep love. :)
Just spent the last 15 minutes going through all these posts. I love them and I miss you and I really missed seeing your cute babies these last few months. I would get on you about not blogging, but I have no room to talk and neither of us is as bad as Ali, so I will just say thanks for posting and making my night tonight. You are so much better than House Hunters International.
Post a Comment