One day we all coordinated for church. Then tried to take a picture in the sun. Oh well.
One morning we were eating breakfast and these dudes all appeared. Until Mark scared them away. But thankfully he let me take a picture first.

There were also two bald eagles hanging out in our yard! It's like a regular nature preserve over here!!!!

I know. Such an exciting post. That's how we roll.


5 comments:
That's a lot of deer and I love seeing bald eagles, so cool!
can't believe about the eagles...crazy. love your family...so beautiful.
the family picture is cute in your matching outfits...and i love to see pictures of the lake again...and this is random, i know, but i like the way you turned your table in the kitchen...love you people
That's how we roll too. Including the pink princess dress, which Calvin has taken to dressing up in every day at school. :) Love you.
Heidi, you're so great. I always love reading your posts. You guys look like you're doing so well...glad to see that :) Hopefully one of these days i'll get back into the blogging world - I've missed it!
Post a Comment