here's what we've been doing lately.
hanging out with our almost perfect dog.
One of the sweetest people on the planet came to visit, bearing this cooler. Anyone in Texas knows if someone comes to your house with anything Pappas on it, you are a lucky person.

She also made us these AMAZING cookies. Amazing not only because of her artistic talent ( you should see all the stuff that she does), but they taste SO GOOD! Something tricky when you do stuff that cute. They were seriously delicious.

Mark also decided we should begin exposing our kids to horticulture. We have black thumbs and our yard is always embarassing, but he wanted them to plant stuff. So they did.



And look at that-it worked. (Side note: we are about to leave for Thanksgiving and taking these dumb plants with us. Anyone want to take bets on whether or not they will dump over in the car on our road trip?!?! I'm being a submissive wife though. Wish me well.)

This picture cracked me up. I love that Reese just legitimately climbed right up in her lap. And that Ava's finger is halfway up her nose. :)

And just because it made me laugh-we had to go to the mall to take our computer last weekend. Mark had the computer box propped on the stroller (obviously)...the girls and I were walking behind and started to notice everyone pointing and laughing at us. As I looked around the stroller little Houdini had unbuckled and was making her escape. Ohhhh Reese.


Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Hope you have lots of turkey and baked goods with cream cheese. :)



8 comments:
Pappasitos and cookies, what a gift! But where are her boys? She got away sans kids? Lucky gal! Looks like a fun time, and that photo of the iMac and the stroller would totally be something that would happen to us. Happy Thanksgiving! Thankful for your fun blog that always makes me smile :)
In case your friend ever needs to come to Michigan - I'd also welcome her cookies and Pappas, just sayin'! What fun! I love your photos and commentary so very much!
Oh man. I love Ava's pose in the pilgrim picture. And in the picking' picture. I'll say a prayer for the flowers. Enjoy all the yummy food with your family and give them a squeeze for us.
Love your darling little family.
so funny....coveting the Pappas bag, the cookies, the near perfect dog....love and miss you.
I can't wait to hear about the plant. I've always said I would rather have 10 children than a plant to take care of...and I love you because we have that in common. But I'll fully support this endeavor for the DeKorne family. Lots of love to everyone at your Anderson Thanksgiving! -April
You have some amazing friends. Wish I could have eaten one of those adorable cookies! Love the pictures of Mark planting with your little ones. Can't wait to hear what comes of it.
Love you and your family. Hope you are having fun with the Detroit crew! :)
Post a Comment