CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Very very extra-ordinary


I think because I was single for a lot of Valentine's Days I still have some secret bitterness towards the holiday and realized I have never posted anything about the holiday of love.

But the truth is, I'm really quite terribly in love. And because you never know how long you have-and when my girls look at this blog book in 20 years (the only record they'll have of their childhood)-I want them to know how absolutely much I adore their Dad.

Mark is seriously the best thing ever. Makes everything more fun, amazing dad, wonderful provider, and helps cook and clean. As with all marriages, we've certainly had our share of ups and downs. But man, I absolutely love him, and praise God for giving him to me. There's not a thing I'd rather do without him. (Ok. Maybe go to Target and not have him see what extras I picked up:))

Happy Valentine's Day to the best thing that ever happened to me!

9 comments:

Lucy

Love the picture! What a romantic. :) Happy Valentines Day to you and your family.

The Moser Fam...

Makes me happy to know how happy you are! You two are an awesome pair! Love you and hope you feel lots of love today. (Oh...and remember the heads on sticks that we sent for your engagement since we couldn't be there??! I still have pictures of those...ha!)

April Gann

Oh, my gosh! The heads on the sticks! That seriously had to be the best thing we've ever done for each other. Do we have a pic of that somewhere? Anyway, back to the love stuff. I love you and Mark together, Heidi. And I love your words about him. What a sweet post to have on record. Love you.

Carrie

love this post and love the throw back picture! :) isn't God amazing with what he gives us?!?

Dave, Ninny and Isla

Happy Valentine's Day. You are a sap after all. Love you both.

Lesley

What a great post and I love seeing that picture. So great. And that blog...omw...so sad. I just cried my eyes out. Such a great reminder that life on this earth is not our eternal home.

Lauren

I love your post. I sort of copied you without meaning to. I used that same song but rather than talk about how great my husband is....let the song do it! Hehe! Great post!

the ferwerda family

Mark is one of the best things to happen to me too...you and me, Heidi D...we aren't so different!!!

-Benjamin

The Inspired Nester

<3 precious picture and what a lovely post (and poem by Ben...hahah)

Post a Comment