Mark has recently been in a job transition, and been around a lot more which has been life changing. He has gone from being away 2-4 days a week to home 7 and we couldn't be happier. My friends and I have jokingly referred to him as "playgroup dad" lately though because sometimes he is around amidst our chaos. Below-playgroup dad reading to a few of the constituents.
Somehow Luke and Ava started talking about getting married. I'm really not sure where it came from, but they were getting married and Ava wanted her wedding dress. Of course playgroup dad then thought he would suit up Luke, also. Oh my.
They found the pool bag in the back hallway. Who knew not wearing bathing suits for a month would lead to this much enjoyment! Kaiya makes me laugh out loud in this picture. Especially the boots.
9 comments:
Love it!!! Luke just excitedly said "Ava was giving me loving!" :) Love the post and love you guys.
sooooooo cute:) although cash was jealous...!!
Hehehe! That is SOOO cute! Your girls are so fun!
Oh my is right...
While Nate was finishing school I called him part-time dad. That wasn't very nice of me.
i love it. i think maybe playgroup dad should not take his new day job as he appears to do an excellent job at entertaining the little people :-)
oh. my. goodness. that is just too cute :) all the pics! and that last one is a real crack-up...between the boots, the hat, the face.... :) playgroup dad seems like he has found his new calling!
I love the last picture and I love Mark too (and you, of course). He's a good Daddy. Glad you have him home now!
love the pics and so glad that you are enjoying your playgroup dad!
So cute! I love those wedding dress up pictures. :) Also glad Mark is home with you guys a lot now. I'm sure that's been wonderful. All your girls are adorable. Hope you are having a great trip in Florida!
Post a Comment