These are gorgeous!!! Is it weird that I want to frame them and put them all up in my house? Probably since they're not my kids. I'm still tempted. LOVE the group shot and love the stripes on the kids. Adorable!!
What a fun group :) Looked like a gorgeous day to be on the water. Your pictures, as always...beautiful. How can they not be with such adorable subjects?!
8 comments:
Well done. Love the title, no captions necessary. That hat is killer on Kaiya. The color tour on the Thornapple was breathtaking!
These are gorgeous!!! Is it weird that I want to frame them and put them all up in my house? Probably since they're not my kids. I'm still tempted. LOVE the group shot and love the stripes on the kids. Adorable!!
You guys are pretty. All of you.
Well, I would want those for the books too. Pretty people.
haha. just looked and saw that Abby said the same thing.
I think Abby and Katie have the same brain or something. :) But, I agree, lovely photos and people. Love and miss you.
So cute! I love that Sheriff is included, too! :)
What a fun group :) Looked like a gorgeous day to be on the water. Your pictures, as always...beautiful. How can they not be with such adorable subjects?!
love the last picture of kaiya. . . adorable!
Post a Comment