The thing is, when the 1 year old wants to put her own shoes on-she just can. Because has anyone out there ever tried to argue with their kid about what they are determined to do themselves? Me neither. And because it's one less thing I have to do. So they never match. Church, farmer's market, Target...we go everywhere with wrong shoes. If only I could document every one-but here's a sampling, so I don't forget. :)




*Her eyes are really hazel...but it's a cute song.
13 comments:
Love the title! Sweet Kaiya. Such a determined little Miss. Who needs matching shoes anyway. At least she is keeping them on.
she is quite possibly the cutest thing...EVER.
i love that song AND what an adorable post!
But they are such cute shoes. How's a girl to decide?
Love that song. Was thinking about it the other day when Calvin was walking around in two different shoes. He is also footwear obsessed...we might have a love connection in these two. Also, Cal's eyes are now two different colors. One is hazel, one is blue. Weird, right?
Oh my word how adorable! And no joke Hannah has one tennis shoe and one sandal on right now!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Just doing a little catching up on "upside down hashbrowns"...been out of the loop for a few weeks. LOVE this post about those adorable shoes. I think she and my second born are much alike :) Really does make me smile. Super excited that Ava is excited about school. Doesn't that make school such a nice thing? You have some fabulous pictures of your little angels. And I must say "fair school" made me giggle out loud. You are an amazing woman and such an incredible Mommy. Wish I could just hug your precious neck! Love ya!
This is clearly a one year old phenomena judging by the two Abby comments and the fact that Nattie does the exact same thing! K is the cutest and her little personality matches her sweet face!
OK, that is adorable! :)
glad k's good fashion sense is documented in blog history. she's the next vera wang. just watch! :)
love it heidi!!
omy! that song makes me cry EVERY time. it is so our family...and those pictures are priceless. love it!
Post a Comment