That's how many pictures I took this weekend. Oddly similar to the year 1776, don't you think? Kinda difficult to narrow down into just one post, so there will be several. Don't say I didn't warn you.
"What mom?"
"Glen Lake???? Yipppeeee"
Some pretty extreme cuteness happening with her Daddy.
Oh my heart. And this picture was straight out of the box. Not one ounce of editing.
Worn out from all that laughing.
Boy toys.
Girl toys. (?) They have already proven to be more successful at soccer than their mother. I spent most of the time getting yelled at because I was twisting my hair and looking at the birds.
Could NOT have been a more beautiful weekend. Seriously, amazing.
A real highlight of our trip was having our cousins there. Ava and Addie are 6 months apart and had a BLAST together. It was so fun for them to have each other to play with!
Stay tuned. (Or feel free to avoid my blog for the next several days!)
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Love Reese's big blue eyes and I can just picture you twisting your hair now. Love you!
Gorgeous. (The lake and your babies.) Staying tuned...
great pictures Heids! Love it. So cute. It was a fabulous weekend! Can't wait to see more.
Wow! Those pictures are just beautiful...I can see why you took 776... I love the ones of mark and little Reese sleeping...I just can't believe how big she is getting. All three of them are so gorgeous. I so wish we could have a playdate.
I don't think anyone can get enough pics of the precious dekorne family, with all the beautiful girls! (My soccer problem was picking the wild flowers from the field.) :)
Gorgeous pictures!! You are so great at capturing moments. Can't wait to see more...
Beautiful, beautiful photos! I love the shot of the dock on the right, and of course your 3 girls could not be any cuter. I'll be checking back again soon :)
Post a Comment