It really will wear you out! You won't even believe the wild weekend we had!
One tradition we have, (I'm fairly certain we are the only people in the world), is a grapefruit party. I love the winter because I love grapefruit. We had a good batch we brought back from Florida. (thanks Dad!)
You start with the grapefruit.
No tie to the grapefruit, but I love this picture.
Kaiya and Daddy watched some serious football. Thankfully, the Colts really did win and it wasn't just the rose colored glasses.
10 comments:
Cute cute cute. Love Ava at the window, and the last picture of the girls. And your belly. :)
Several things:
1. Why was I not invited to the grapefruit party?
2. LOVE the cardigan featured in picture #3
3. Couldn't agree more about wasting a cute outfit when you aren't leaving the house. I apply the same philosophy to my own attire.
4. The girls are so adorable, I can barely stand it. Can't wait for you to have another one :)
Love you.
Ok, love how the cardigan coordinates with the festivities. That picture of Ava looking out the window is just precious...love the pigtails.
you guys are so wild ;)
I love your belly, you and your babies. The Ava w/ pigtails picture is adorable and the last one of the cute sisters too! Hugs!
Hi Heidi! I just found your blog from the link on Kim's blog! Love it!
you are adorable! Grapefruit party..looks like you guys had a blast! :):)
such cute pics! sure looked like fun :) love that pic of ava at the window. 2 cute 4 words
Ok, you have to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! Way to drink your Vitamin C to stay healthy for that little one! :)
1. LOVE grapefruit juice. I'm jealous you got to get it straight from FL.
2. Your cardigan is so adorable. Where did you get it b/c I would like to buy it too.
3. You dress so cute. Seriously. My uniform is usually my green sweats and an old sweatshirt.
Post a Comment