We headed to the park with my brother and 3 of my nieces. (The other 2 were at Disney World. Oh to be a Florida resident. :))
Joel brought some bread to feed the ducks. This may just be the highlight of Ava's life so far.
Joel brought some bread to feed the ducks. This may just be the highlight of Ava's life so far.
3 comments:
Ava looks so much like a little Anderson when she is thrown in the mix with Joel's daughters!! These are really cute pictures. Love seeing your cute pregnant belly again in the first pic!
oh to be a florida resident..well said!! It looks like alot of fun. I know I have said this a billion times, but your girls are so cute. And..I agree with Ali, I love seeing your pregnant belly. You are too cute!
I saw a palm tree in the background. Can we come play?
Post a Comment