You are a good mama...you are having a Mickey D's picnic at the park...that makes you pretty cool in most kids eyes! :) I love her sweatshirt...I wish I had one like it. :) Love you!
Um from my text yesterday, you know I'm totally supportive of that. Addison had her 2nd one yesterday and just kept grinning up at me like, "Isn't McDonalds just the best?!"
Love it. And love your play on words. You know you're preaching to the choir. My girls all ate a mc'd's hamburger by 9 months. Now THAT'S awesome parenting.
I regret to admit that we have a Micky D's happy meal more than we should...in fact, we had one after church today :) No need to be ashamed...what kid doesn't love McDonalds...or adult for that matter?! Not that I do...eh hem;-)
Man, awesome new pic on the header. I was starting to get worried since you hadn't posted in a while, but it looks like you are just enjoying life with the family! hope all is well.
10 comments:
You are a good mama...you are having a Mickey D's picnic at the park...that makes you pretty cool in most kids eyes! :) I love her sweatshirt...I wish I had one like it. :) Love you!
Love these pics!! Sometimes there is nothing better than a Happy Meal!
You crack me up! I'm the same way, although I can't get Clare to eat anything but the entire box of fries---at least Ava will eat some protein! :)
Um from my text yesterday, you know I'm totally supportive of that. Addison had her 2nd one yesterday and just kept grinning up at me like, "Isn't McDonalds just the best?!"
There are worse things!! :) She's happy, who cares?
Love it. And love your play on words. You know you're preaching to the choir. My girls all ate a mc'd's hamburger by 9 months. Now THAT'S awesome parenting.
you are a supermom, for real!
natlie's lunch last week: mcdonald's fries and a dum dum from the bank teller. yeah...
I regret to admit that we have a Micky D's happy meal more than we should...in fact, we had one after church today :) No need to be ashamed...what kid doesn't love McDonalds...or adult for that matter?! Not that I do...eh hem;-)
Man, awesome new pic on the header. I was starting to get worried since you hadn't posted in a while, but it looks like you are just enjoying life with the family! hope all is well.
awesome. Stella had cheetoes for lunch yesterday. Seriously, that's it...just a plate full of cheetoes.
Post a Comment