Now you will have to excuse my compulsive blogging because the fear of not having our life well documented is almost more than I can take. And when they were lost everyone said "at least you have the blog"...so here I go. This blog will be full. :)
If you are still reading-A couple weeks ago our AMAZING friends who are about as generous and loving as they come helped us with a little makeover for our ugly family room. They showed up at our house super early on a Saturday morning with a U-haul trailer of stuff, matching Extreme Makoever shirts for all of us, an air horn, megaphone, and most importantly, donuts.




9 comments:
This is so tragic. glad you were able to recover them. who is craig? in case I ever need him!! I love the last picture of the girls and their shirts and their b-hinds!
You need to post pics of the "after"! I can at least contribute a picture of the "door" :) They did an amazing job!!
um, can't think of anything except the pic of ava and Kaiya and their little diaper booties and their names on the back of their extreme makeover onesies. too precious!
how wonderful! what great friends you have! you really need to post the "reveal" pics though :) those girlies are just too too cute - especially that last picture. SO glad the magic man "found" your pics!!
I'm so glad you recovered the pictures. I couldn't even imagine. And, yes you could make your blog into an album and at least have those if you needed, but nothings better than all the originals. So fun and what a blessing to have such close and great friends help you out. I loved the shirts too. Hope you are all doing well. :)
All I can say is I'm jealous and I wish I was there to help. . .I can't wait to see pictures of the makeover! I'm so glad you found your pictures. I know how scary that can be!
Lucky you!! Move that bus!!!
Those shirts are too cute! How nice of them!! Love you much!!
love this! how fun! :) the door looks amazing!
Post a Comment