CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

White Gravy & Bluebonnets

Two things exclusive to Texas. I didn't get any pictures of either...but enjoyed both. I was with some midwestern friends lately trying to explain white gravy. I could tell pretty quickly I needed to be quiet. They didn't get it. People here do, and like Dairy Queen says: "That's what I like about Texas."

The Texas Stop Sign was one of our pit stops. Mmmmmm...


We had a great roadtrip, contrary to my expression below. Our girls couldn't have been any better. Ava's just chatting on the phone below and I'm going mostly crazy about hearing the same bible songs for the 93rd time.
It was all worth it to get to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, and other special people we love.
Watching Sesame Street with Gram.


Playing horsey with Grandpa.
TEX MEX!!!! with the Liardons.

Checking out Aunt Ann's i-phone.

Hanging out with our old neighbors.
Also, while we have been here we welcomed Kaiya into the world of food.
Mark has fed both girls their first meal. Also, he has changed both girls first dirty diapers. And that's pretty much it. (just kidding!) (kind of)
What better place to start eating than my mom's-she is one of the better cooks I've encountered. Kaiya was into it.

Really into it.

Mark was working in Houston, so we actually got to see him more than we would have at home! Ava enjoying some Daddy time in the pool.










5 comments:

Anonymous

So glad you got to go to Texas! The girls are adorable!

Katie

I'm in denial that you're leaving in a few days. We've had a blast. Great pictures.

The Moser Fam...

So glad you are having fun in TX! I love all the pictures. Glad you got to see so many people you love so much! By the way, that is a cute shirt your are wearing in the picture with the Lairdons! :)

scuz

oh wow, do your parents still live in ponderosa!? they look so good!

Courtney

That looked like so much fun! I'm sure the fam was so excited to see you all :) On a slightly different note, I love that blue & white striped top you're wearing...so cute!

Post a Comment