CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Have your cake and eat (the batter), too

Ava's first journey down the path of culinary greatness. Thatta girl.
(Mixer was unplugged, for those of you about to report me. The raw eggs on the other hand...)
Hopefully she gets Christina's baking skills, and patience!
Happy Birthday Megan! Also pictured: The Bobsie Triplets.
What makes three men cuddle on a couch?
March Madness on a 100" screen. Yes, that is the same game on 2 screens. Yes, Christina and I were banned to the upstairs to watch American Idol.
(Disclaimer: The picture from the projector was way better in person. I guess it didn't like the flash.)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ryan

Love the picture of the games! Ryan was thinking of projecting them up on our wall as well ... gotto love our boys! :)

Ben and Erin

So fun to see the TU group. :) Looks like Christina and Ava had fun making a cake. Clare is really into helping do stuff in the kitchen too. One of the many fun things about having a little girl. :)

The Adkins Family

Hi Dekorne Family,

Mark found us the other day on Twitter, but I had to hookup with y'all on Facebook since I'm not sure what that's all about. Saw your blog link and Carepage. Hope the little one is doing much better! Both the girls are precious!

Take care and tell everyone hi!

Kimberly Adkins

Anonymous

If ralph could see that he'd be jealous . . . but as he is a very happy Tar Heel I think he can live with the fact that he only got to watch on a 50" screen. :)

The Adkins Family

I can only imagine! So glad all is well and you guys take care! I'll check back often!

Rebecca

Hello Heidi...my name is Rebecca and I work with Laurel. We just adopted a baby from China (heard you watched my blog!) Anyway, was wondering if I could tag ur blog to mine because, well frankly, everyonce in a while I start watching others blogs and have been watching urs since your sweet baby was in the hospital. Let me know if this is okay...you can comment on mine or whatever! Thanks, Rebecca Feck

The Moser Fam...

Cute pics...looked like fun! Ava's hair looks so much longer than last time I saw her already! She is going to have good hair like her mama. Love you and miss you!

Post a Comment