So all I hear lately is how moms need to quit wearing "comfy clothes". Ummmmm... sorry Tim Gunn and Oprah and Stacy London, but as for me and my house-we will wear warm up suits! At least on Saturdays!!
Last I checked, Tim Gunn, Oprah, and Stacy London are NOT moms. What do they know? And you and Ava make warm-up suits look way better than I ever could.
5 comments:
um, so, i am all about the comfort clothing. . . i guess you could dress it up with some heels or something? you guys are too cute!!!
well....you make warm up suits look good! i'm currently wearing sweatpants and an old TU t-shirt....awesome! i miss you and can't wait to squeeze ava!
Well said, Heidi. And let me tell you, you both can rock those "comfy clothes" :)
Yes, cute warm up suits, lipgloss and Tiffany necklaces. I can't believe how trashy you are.
Last I checked, Tim Gunn, Oprah, and Stacy London are NOT moms. What do they know? And you and Ava make warm-up suits look way better than I ever could.
Post a Comment